One of our top goals at Piehood is the safety and security of our visitors. This page outlines the sorts of information Piehood collects and records, as well as how we utilize it.
We are committed to providing the safety of our visitors at piehood. We make sure to monitor the site for any suspicious activity and report any potential threats to the authorities. We have a security team that is in charge of monitoring activity on the site and we have set up an automatic monitoring system to detect any unusual activity. We also have a system in place to block any suspicious activity and if we need to, we can also block any IP addresses or email addresses.
How do we gather information:
The personal information you are requested to supply, as well as the reasons for doing so, will be made apparent to you at the time you are asked to do is provide your personal details. We may obtain extra details about you if you approach us directly, including your identity, email address, mobile number, the content of any message and/or files you give us, or any information you want from us.
We may request your contact details when you create an Account, such as your name, contact details, address, email account, and phone number.
We utilize your information in multiple ways:
We utilize the data we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- Our website is provided, operated, and maintained by us.
- Our website will be improved, personalized, and expanded.
- Recognize and evaluate how you can use our website.
- Create new goods, services, features, and capabilities.
- Interact with you, either personally or via one of our partners, for a variety of reasons, including customer support, providing you with website updates and other information, and marketing and promotional objectives.
- Please send you emails.
- Detect and avoid fraud.
- Files of Logs
The use of log files is a common procedure in Piehood. When people visit websites, these files keep track of who they are. This is something that all hosting companies conduct as part of their analytics. Public IP (IP) addresses, browser type, and version, Internet Provider (ISP), time and date stamp, making reference pages, and perhaps the number of clicks are among the data gathered by log files. Those weren’t linked to any personally-identifying information. The information is collected for the purposes of evaluating trends, operating the site, tracking users’ movements on the site, and compiling demographic data.
Web Beacons and Cookies
Piehood, like every website, uses ‘cookies.’ These cookies are used to save information such as visitor preferences and the pages of the website they browsed or visited. By tailoring our website content depending on visitors’ internet browser and/or other information, we may improve the users’ experience.
Google DART Cookie (Double-Click)
Privacy Policies of Advertising Partners
You can discover the Privacy Policies for each of Piehood’s advertising partners on this list.
It’s worth noting that Piehood seems to have no access to and control over these third-party cookies.
Privacy Policies of Third Parties
You may disable cookies in your browser by changing the settings. More thorough information on cookie management with various web browsers may be obtained on the relevant browsers’ webpages.
Privacy Rights under the CCPA (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Consumers in California have the right, among other things, under the CCPA to:
Request that a firm that collects a consumer’s personal data reveal the categories and precise pieces of personal data it has gathered.
Request that a company removes any personal information on a customer that it has gathered.
Request that a company that sells a customer’s personal information not sell the customer’s personal information.
If you submit a request, you will receive a response within one month. Please contact us if you wish to claim any of these rights.
Rights to Data Protection under the GDPR
We want to clarify your data security completely. Every user has the following rights:
- The right to obtain information – You have the opportunity to a copy of your personal information. For this service, we may cost you a small fee.
- The right to correction – You have had the right to object that any information that you feel is incorrect be corrected. You have the right to ask us to fill up any gaps in the information you feel is missing.
- The right to be forgotten – Under some circumstances, you have had the right to demand that we delete your personal data.
- The right to prohibit processing – Under some circumstances, you have the ability to ask that we limit the handling of your personal data.
- The freedom to object your personal data processing – Under certain circumstances, you have the opportunity to appeal to our treatment of your personal data.
- The right to data transfer – Under some circumstances, you have the right to seek whether we transmit the data we’ve acquired to another organization or directly to you.
- If you submit a request you will receive a response within one month. Please contact us if you wish to use any of these rights.
Information for children
Adding safety for youngsters when accessing the internet is another of our top priorities. Parents and guardians are encouraged to observe, engage in, and/or supervise and manage their children’s online activities.
Piehood does not intentionally collect Personally Identifiable Information ( Personal Information from kids under the age of thirteen. If you believe your child supplied this kind of info on our site, we highly encourage you to notify us immediately so that we can erase such data from our database.)