Terms and conditions
Hello and welcome to Piehood! The terms & conditions lay forth the groundwork for using Piehood’s website, which may be found at Piehood.com. We presume that by visiting this website, you agree to such terms and conditions. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions listed on this page, do not use Piehood.
All terms are applicable to the offer, acceptance, and appreciation of payment that is required to start a process of our guide to the Customer in the most effective manner for the purpose of meeting the requirements of the customers in respect of providing the Company’s stated services, in conformance with and topic to, prevailing Dutch law. Any usage of the aforementioned language, as well as additional terms in the single, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, is assumed to mean the same thing.
Unless otherwise specified, all intellectual property rights on Piehood are owned by Piehood and/or its licensors. All rights to intellectual property are reserved. You may download this from Piehood for personal use only, subject to the limits set forth in these terms & conditions. You are not permitted to:
- Piehood material should be republished.
- Piehood material can be sold, rented, or sublicensed.
- Piehood material may not be reproduced, duplicated, or copied.
- Content from Piehood should be redistributed.
Sections of this website allow users to publish and discuss thoughts and information in designated places. Prior to their appearance on the Internet, Piehood does not monitor, edit, publish, or evaluate Comments. The thoughts and opinions expressed in the discussions do not reflect those of Piehood, its agents, or affiliates. The opinions and views expressed in opinions represent the views of the individual who visited and posted them. Piehood will not be responsible for the Posts or for any liabilities, damages, or costs incurred and/or suffered as a consequence of the use of and/or publishing of and/or display of the Comment on this website, to the extent allowed by applicable laws.
Piehood maintains the right to review all Comments and to delete any that are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or subject to these Terms & Conditions.
You guarantee and represent the following:
- You have all required permissions and consents to publish the Comment on our website, and you are authorized to do so.
- The Comments do not infringe on any third-party intellectual property rights, such as copyright, patents, or trademarks.
- There is no defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise illegal content in the Comments that is an invasion of privacy.
- The Discussions in the comment section will not be utilized to promote or promote business, custom, or current commercial or illegal conduct.
- You, therefore, award Piehood a non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, edit, and allow others to use, reproduce, edit, and enable others to use, reproduce, edit, and enable others to use, reproduce, and modify any of your Contributions in any form, format, or media.
Creating a Link to Our Content
Without previous written permission, the following things may connect to our website:
- Governmental organizations;
- Internet search engines;
- organizations that publish news;
Distributors of online directories may connect to our webpage in the same way that they connect to the sites of other businesses featured in the directory; and
Except for soliciting non-profit companies, charitable shopping centers, and charity fundraising clubs, which are not permitted to link to our website.
These organizations are welcome to link to our home page, publications, or other Website content as long as the link:
- Is not misleading;
- doesn’t really falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party or its products and/or services; and
- Is appropriate for the linking party’s site.
Additional link applications from the following categories of organizations may be considered and approved:
- Consumer and/or corporate information sources that are well-known;
- Sites that are part of the dot.com community;
- Associations or other organizations that represent charity;
- distributors of internet directories;
- portals on the internet
- firms of accountancy, law, and consultancy; and
- Institutions of higher learning and trade associations
We will authorize relevant questions from these institutions if we determine that:
- The link will not reflect poorly on us or our credentialed businesses;
- The agency has no deleterious documents with all of us
- The advantage to us from the hyperlink’s visibility outweighs the lack of Piehood, and
- The relation is now in the framework of global resource information.
These organizations are welcome to link to our main website as far as the reference:
- Is not misleading;
- does not mistakenly indicate sponsorship, support, or sponsorship of the referring party or its products and services; and
- Is appropriate for the linking party’s site.
Unless you’re one of the organizations named in section 2(an above and would like to link to our website, please contact Piehood through e-mail. Include your identity, your organization’s name, contact information, and the URL of your site, as well as a list of any URLs out of which you want to link to our Site and a list of something like the URLs on our site toward which you would like to connect. Allow two to three days for a reply.
Approved organizations may use the following URL to link to our website:
- Using our company’s name; or
- Using the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) that has been connected to; or
- By using any other representation of our Website that makes sense in context and form of the linking party’s site’s content.
- Without a trademark license agreement, no use of Piehood’s logo or other artwork for linking will be permitted.
You may not construct frames over our Webpages that modify the graphic representation or look of our Website without the express permission and written consent.
Liability for Content
We will not be held liable for any content appearing on your website. You promise to defend and protect us against any and all claims that arise from your Website. There should be no link(s) on any Site that might be construed as defamatory, obscene, or illegal, or that infringes, acts violate, or supports the infringing or other infringement of any third-party rights that are:
- Your Personal Information
- Please read our Privacy Statement.
- Rights Reservations
We have the right to ask you to delete all links to our Website, or any specific connection to our Website. You agree to delete all connections to our website immediately upon our request. We have the right to change these terms and conditions, as well as the linking policy, at any moment. You agree to be bound by and obey these connecting terms and conditions if you continue to connect to our Website.
You are welcome to contact and alert us at any time if you notice any connection on our Site that is objectionable for any reason. Requests to remove content will be considered, but we are not bound to do so or to react to you personally.
We make no guarantees that the information is accurate, comprehensive, or accurate, and we make no guarantees that the website will stay accessible or that the content on the website will be kept up to date.
- We disclaim any claims, warranties, and conditions pertaining to this website and its use to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law. Nobody in this disclaimer is intended to:
- reduce while excluding our or your responsibility in the event of death or bodily harm
- restrict or exclude our or your responsibility for deception or fraud;
- restrict any one of our or visitors responsibilities in any manner that isn’t legal; or
- eliminate any one of our or client obligations that are not permitted by relevant law to be excluded.
The restrictions and prohibitions of responsibility set out in this Section including in this declaration:
- Are restricted to the previous paragraph
- Apply to all obligations under the disclaimer, such as contract, tort, and statutory duty breaches.
We shall not be responsible for any losses or harm of any kind as far as the site and the content and features on the site are offered free of charge.